This is why Suicide Prevention is important to me. . .
- "Because depression runs in my family. Mental Health must be talked about. Prevention works." -Kelly
- "Because someone loves you and believes in your hopes and dreams!" - Renae Seykora
- "Because everybody deserves to feel safe." - Mindy O.
- "Because it's vital that we end the stigma around seeking treatment around mental illness and asking for help." - Jay P.
- "Because there is hope and people who care. With help and support, our youth will thrive." - Sam C.
- "Because prevention means we can change the numbers and that gives me hope, without it there are just statistics." - Ashlea
- "Because suicide is a tragedy, let's do all we can to help people get the services and support they need!" - Becky Secore
- "Because suicide prevention creates awareness, spread hope, lets others know they are not alone and there is help." -Stephanie Downey
- "Because every life matters." -Kathy